1. Protection of Personal Information
Tokyo International Law Office (“TKI”) is committed to protecting your privacy in compliance with the Law Concerning Protection of Personal Information and other laws, regulations and standards concerning the handling of personal information.
2. Use of personal information
We use personal information you provide us in:
- the performance of legal work related to you;
- to investigate and confirm the status of conflicts of interest, etc.;
- to send you research materials, publications, articles, or notices of seminars and other events;
- to send you press releases and other news and information (including by email);
- other purposes incidental to the above.
Moreover, information collected by TKI in connection with the Firm’s recruiting of lawyers and staff will only be used for such recruiting purposes and will not be used for any other purpose.
3. Sharing of personal information
TKI will not provide any third-parties with any personal information that you provide us without your prior consent, unless permitted or required in accordance with the Law Concerning Protection of Personal Information or other applicable laws and regulations.
4. Protection and management of personal information
TKI strives to ensure that all personal information collected is accurate and that it is managed and stored appropriately and securely.
5. Requests for disclosure, correction, removal or notice of use
Please contact us using the details provided below in the event that you would like to correct your information or have us remove it from our files; disclose it to you; cease using it; or cease providing it to any third-party. We will do our best to handle your request as quickly as possible in accordance with relevant laws.
If you have any questions, complaints or feedback in relation to our handling of personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
8. Address and Representative of TKI
Address: Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg. 8F, 1-4-2 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0013 Japan
Representative: Mikiharu Mori and Koki Yamada, Managing Partners, Tokyo International Law Office (Partnership)