- Tel : +81-(0)3-6273-3503
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Koki Yamada provides strategic advice on complicated cross-border legal matters. His practice areas include as cross-border M&A, cross-border investments, joint ventures, dispute resolution, fraud investigations, compliance and competition. He also is handling renewable energy projects and supports start-ups.
- Oct. 2006-Apr. 2013
- Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Sep. 2010-Mar. 2012
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP Chicago office
- May 2013-Mar. 2019, Partner from Jan. 2015
- Apr. 2019
- Established Tokyo International Law Office
- LL.B., Keio University
- LL.M. (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar), Columbia Law School
- 2006 Japan (Daini Tokyo Bar Association)
- 2011 New York, U.S.
Selected as a Recommended Lawyer in the Corporate and M&A category of The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2017
Selected as finalist of Dealmaker of the Year in ALB Japan Law Awards 2021
Selected as finalist of Deal Maker of the Year in ALB Japan Law Awards 2022
Selected as a Recommended Lawyer in the Corporate and M&A category of The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2022
Selected as "the 14th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan" by Best Lawyers for his work in "Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law".
Selected as finalist of Managing Partner of the Year in ALB Japan Law Awards 2023
- From Jun. 2016 Pro Picker at NewsPicks
- Apr. 2019 Appointed as Statutory Auditor (External) of LegalOn Technologies, Inc. (formerly "LegalForce, Inc.")
- Jun. 2022 Appointed as Outside Director, Audit & Supervisory Committee Member of LegalOn Technologies, Inc. (formerly "LegalForce, Inc.")